We aim to provide
- A focus on students and their learning
- A developing partnership between Students, Parents, Staff, BoT, Friends, Community
- A safe social, intellectual and physical environment
- Quality facilities and resources
- Smaller class sizes
- An emphasis on enjoying a ‘variety’ of learning experiences
- A focus on numeracy and literacy
- A developing future orientated, 21st Century Curriculum
- A ‘spot’ of fun here and there J
- Committed, skilled and supported staff
- Detailed and efficient planning and management.
- Small mixed-year classes;
- Committed & experienced teachers;
- New library, hall & admin facilities;
- Virtues programme;
- 20 x 8 metre swimming pool;
- Caring & experienced support staff;
- Community spirit
- Leadership opportunities;
- School camps for every class each year;
- Yr 7 & 8 Technology classes;
- An enthusiastic Board of Trustees;
- Electives programme;
- An Ag Day to preserve rural heritage;
- School Bus service;
- Individualised attention;
- On site After school care
- Sports -triathlon, xcountry, swimming, athletics and much more.
We have removed our enrolment zone so come and see us today if you would like to be part of our school.
Our door is always open. Please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have or come for a visit. We’d love to see you.